[Chat] Drug dealers

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 16:27:22 EDT 2004

Greg,

You can report the house anonymously by calling 410-685-BUST.

In the longrun you might want to considering working with the Community Law
Center to establish a drug nuissance case against them. The Abell
Improvement Assn. was successful in getting rid of
nuissance tenants a couple years ago.

I'm sure you can work with other people on the block while keeping a low
profile to avoid any problems with these guys.

John