[Chat] Fwd: News from former CV'er Lynda Blankenship

WeinsteinM at aol.com WeinsteinM at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 23:51:35 EDT 2004

Lynda Blankenship was a VISTA volunteer who lived in Charles Village about 10
years ago -- right downstairs from my apartment at 2933 Guilford, which is
probably why we're still in touch after all these years.   She is involved in a
publishing venture called WordShack, so I thought I'd pass along her latest
communication for the literarily inclined!
-Matthew

Subj: Message from Lynda Blankenship