[Chat] FW: [BENGIES] Royal Village Robot!

Christine Gray Langwidge at erols.com
Fri Aug 27 10:50:22 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
Of list-admin at bengies.com
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 10:35 AM
To: Bengies Drive-In Mailing List
Subject: [BENGIES] Royal Village Robot!

Please do not reply to this email. To be REMOVED, please follow the
instructions at the bottom of this email!
Dear GREAT Patrons of the Bengies Drive-In Theatre,
We are now back to our weekend only operation. We are Open Friday, Saturday,
and Sunday, until further notice. (There is a special event here on Sunday,
September 12, so on this date the Bengies is not open to the general public.
(see information below)
NEXT weekend, Mark your calendars for the Labor day weekend SATURDAY &
SUNDAY, Dusk to Dawn Motion Picture Movie Marathon! Movies form the last
light of the day to the first light of the new day in the Drive-In
Tradition!
Right now, please notice that it is getting darker earlier! Our Box office
opens Friday and Saturday at 6:15PM, and later at 7PM on historic Sunday
(driver's of Historically Registered Vehicles get free admission for joining
us on Sundays!)
*** PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY ***
 Lines are forming on Eastern Blvd., it is recommended that you arrive early
to insure you are in by show start!
This weekend, Fun and Family fare! The Beautiful duo, Anne Hathaway and
Julie Andrews star in "THE PRINCESS DIARIES 2: ROYAL ENGAGEMENT" G. Then, M.
Night Shyamalan directs "THE VILLAGE" PG13 Creepy!. We are HOLDING the
fantastic story and wide screen action of "I, ROBOT" PG13, for Friday and
Saturday only. I must say, we have never had such an incredibly beautiful
presentation for a long time. 20th Century Fox has gifted us with a special
LARGE FORMAT Print. It is just JUMPING off of that giant screen!
The >CLOSER< it gets to sunset, the L-O-N-G-E-R the line will Become! ARRIVE
EARLY!!!

Sunday, September 12 is not open for the public. We are booked for a private
fundraiser. However if you want to attend this event, you can purchase
admission for this through the organizers at: http://www.piratesofessex.com/
Feature will be one show only: "THE LOVE GOD" rated PG13, starring Don
Knotts. (1969)
I have agreed to play some of the archived "red-band" previews AFTER the
show, as part of the deal. "red-band" previews are R and X rated (today they
say NC17) and cannot be shown with anything rated under an R, but truly
interesting as they are from the 60's and 70's. So, for all of the event
through the feature is a PG13 event, AFTER the feature I will be showing
some of this old archived stuff that I cannot show for the family fare we
normally do. It is fun stuff, but not for the squeamish or faint of heart.
As always, visit: http://www.bengies.com OR
http://www.giantoutdoorscreen.com OR http://www.allamericandrivein.com OR
http://www.driveinnights.com for feature synopsis and more. Just click on
the BENGIES banner below:
  _____

Bengies Drive-In Theatre <http://www.bengies.com>
3417 Eastern Blvd. Baltimore, MD 21220 Since 1956
Feature & Show Time Information: *NEW* 410 391-1956 OR the Good 'ol
Original: 410 687-5627
Box Office OPENS THIS Fri. & Sat. At 6:15PM and SUN At 7PM.
The Show CURRENTLY Starts all 3 Nights At Sunset, Now Occurring At 8PM.
  _____

The show starts all 3 operating nights promptly at dusk, now occurring at
8PM with the Twilight Opening, and a WARNER BROTHERS CLASSIC Cartoon! (W. B.
Cartoon at intermission also!)
Friday & Saturday, August 27 AND 28
"PRINCESS DIARIES 2: ROYAL ENGAGEMENT" G, at 8PM
"THE VILLAGE" PG13, at 10:15PM
3 Stooges In: "TERMITES OF 1938" ** 12AM **
"I, ROBOT" ( W I D E S C R E E N ) PG13, at 12:15AM **
**Remember, if you come at or after Midnight, but before the box office
closes at 12:30AM, you can get the reduced TOTAL admission of $4 per person
of all ages. NO ONE is admitted after the box office is closed.

Sunday, August 29
"PRINCESS DIARIES 2: ROYAL ENGAGEMENT" G, at 8PM
"THE VILLAGE" PG13, at **10:15PM **
**Remember, if you come at or after 10PM, but before the box office closes
at 10:30PM, you can get the reduced TOTAL admission of $4 per person of all
ages. NO ONE is admitted after the box office is closed.

*** To be removed from this list, Simply send a blank email to:
***
Our mail system will reply with a confirmation order, just follow the
instructions. NOTE: You MUST do this from the email client you use for this
information (from the system by which you are receiving the email you wish
to stop) and want to be removed from. You CANNOT do this from a remote
computer.
You DO NOT have to put ANYTHING in the SUBJECT LINE, and you DO NOT have to
put anything in the body of the email. YOU DO NEED TO RESPOND TO THE
GENERATED REPLY that you will get from our system!