[Chat] ...New Furnace??...

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Wed Dec 29 05:44:10 EST 2004

Chazville,

I think I finally need a new furnace.  I've been putting this decision off for
years, but knew that someday would finally arrive.  Has anyone gone through
this replacement process and can maybe make a good recommendation of who to
deal with, ...or who not to deal with?

Does anyone know someone in CV who has gone through this process that I could
be referred to?

At one point some time ago I remember someone on the discussion list
commenting that he did this sort of work and for anyone in CV needing Heating
Contracting Services to contact him.  Unfortunately I didn't keep that contact
info.  Is it possible that anyone knows who that person is?

Please Advise.

Regards, Arjay