[Chat] Loyola's "Baltimore at Large"

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Mon Feb 2 22:23:43 EST 2004

Loyola College is compiling a guide to Baltimore.
They'd like you to visit their web page below and
submit suggestions for things to see and do.
I'm sure they are interested in input from residents.
I just submitted an item on the Thir-tea First St. Cafe.

--Emil

----
>Know a Must-See Hot Spot in Baltimore?
This fall, the Student Government Association together with the Resident
Affairs Council, will be reviving Baltimore at Large, a guide to life in
Charm City. Spanning travel, museums, cuisine, nightlife and everything
in between, Baltimore at Large contains information by and for Loyola
students regarding everything this city has to offer. If you know of a
must see "hot spot," visit the SGA homepage at http://www.loyola.edu/sga
and complete the Baltimore at Large entry form. For more information,
contact Director of Resident Affairs, Ashley Bertrand or Assistant
Director of Finance and Administration, Grace Reiser.