[Chat] RE: cv

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 15:16:53 EST 2004

Charsky,

There are a couple of apartments for rent on my block
of Guilford Ave that you might want to check out. One
is at 3038 Guilford and it is offered by Warren Duffy
(spelling?) at 410-332-1037. The second is a 2nd floor
one bedroom apartment which has been fixed up pretty
nicely by the current tenants. The current tenants
need to sublet for a few months because they are
buying their own home. If interested, please contact
me.

The third is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath place which
encompasses the 1st floor and basement. Hopefully, two
or three teachers/grad students/studious undergrads
will rent it. The contact is a 2900 block Guilford
neighbor, Alan Niedermayer (spelling?), 410-338-0421.

In my earlier note I forgot to mention the Thir-tea
First Street Tea Room! It's near the corner of 31st
Street and Barclay. I've had breakfast there a bunch
of times. The food is really good and the folks are
really nice. It's a little more expensive than, say, a
chain like Denny's, but the food is much better
quality.

:)

Crystal