[Chat] half-spot parking

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Fri Feb 6 14:03:54 EST 2004

I must vent.  Please, for the love of God, when you pull into a space to
park your car on the street, pull ALL THE WAY UP to the next car, rather
leaving one-half of a spot in front and in back of you.  My job as a
musician requires that I work in the evenings, and I usually don't get
home until very late in the evening.  Last night at midnight, upon my
return home, there were four "half spots" just on the east side of the
3000 block of Guilford alone, not to mention several on the surrounding
blocks.  If more people had just pulled up to the car in front of them
or in back of them, I wouldn't have had to park illegally last night due
to lack of spaces.

Thank you for listening to my rant,
Sarah

Sarah Andrew Wilson