[Chat] ...there's another important hearing tonight, ...right here!...

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Fri Feb 13 23:45:52 EST 2004

Chaz-ville,

Shouldn't these fares reflect what it costs to run the system?  I'm very
interested in keeping fares fair, ...that is, ...fair for me!  After all, I'm
one of the poor bastards paying for all of it!  I spend a fortune owning and
maintaining an automobile for myself, ...payments, insurance, gas, oil,
repairs, inspection, license, tags, registration, etc.  Nobody is in the least
bit interested in keeping those costs "fair" for me!  My costs in this regard
are skyrocketing, ...why shouldn't other transportation costs for those
dependents less able to pay for it skyrocket also?  Hey, ...skyrockets for me,
...skyrockets for them, ...it's only fair.  The State is out of money if you
haven't noticed, ...there shouldn't even be a General Assembly Session this
year, ...there shouldn't be any money spent on anything, ...because they don't
have any to spend, ...it ain't there, ...kindly KISS MY ASS for a letter to
any irresponsible political criminal to encourage any more madness!

I'm running for office next time, ...I promise I won't collect any salary,
...I promise I won't even show up, ...I promise I won't sign anything, ...no
appearances on TV news, ...no interviews, ...I won't be there for you/them!  I
promise nothing will happen, ...it will all idle for four years!  No money
spent during my administration!  It's exactly what we need!

(Please, ...don't respond and tell me how it can't possibly happen that way,
...I know about mandates, ...I already know how impossible it is!)

Arjay
_____

<Chat at charlesvillage.info> =====

http://mlis.state.md.us/2004rs/billfile/hb0682.htm.