[Chat] 60 Day Delay ... was Parole & Probation - Your help needed!

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 16:19:46 EST 2004

For some odd internet-related reason the message below
just came back to me saying that the Chat and
Discussion lists couldn't be found ... Anyway, this is
an issue that everyone needs to know about. We were
able to get more than 100 phone calls and emails in to
public officials before Wednesday and the vote has
been delayed by 60 days.

So, we need to write more letters and make more phone
calls to convince them to change the expansion plans.
As relayed by Stan Steele of Diakon Housing and
Community Development, "There will be a meeting on
Monday, Jan. 12th at 6:00 pm at Ebenezer Baptist
Church, 23rd and Guilford on this issue and anyone
interested is invited.  We hope to have
representatives of the City and Press in attendance."