[Chat] 3036 Guilford to be sold at auction Thursday, plus 2 apartments available

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 19:26:52 EST 2004

A sign on the front lawn states that the house will be
sold at auction at 11:30 am Thusday January 29th. The
phone number for information is 410-821-5900. I have
been told that it is one of Darlene's houses, that is,
Star Management, and the she had been renovating it to
turn it back into a single family home. In fact, the
SDAT record does not show anything about having been a
multi-family at any point.
http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/rp_rewrite/results.asp?streetNumber=3036&streetName=Guilford&county=03&intMenu=2&SearchType=Street&submit4=SEARCH

Two apartments in the 3000 block of Guilford are
available. One is a 2nd floor one bedroom apartment
which has been fixed up pretty nicely by the current
tenants. The current tenants need to sublet for a few
months because they are buying their own home. If
interested, please contact me. The second is a 3
bedroom, 2 bath place which encompasses the 1st floor
and basement. Hopefully, two or three teachers/grad
students/studious undergrads will rent it. The contact
is a 2900 block Guilford neighbor, Alan Niedermayer,
410-338-0421.

Thanks!

Crystal