[Chat] 3036 Guilford to be sold at auction Thursday

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Thu Jan 29 23:54:46 EST 2004

Someone who works with me attended the auction.  Said
it sold for $196,000.  But almost everyone at the
auction was purchasing as investment property including
whoever got it.  Although it is not officially apartments,
I understand it is zoned as a rooming house.  The
auctioneer person was saying it could be rented to
7 people.  And was also heard advising someone that it
could easily be turned into real apartments and even
if it wasn't zoned that way, no one would know.

-Kathleen