[Chat] Tortie seeks loving home

Emily Chalmers echalmers at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 9 20:34:57 EDT 2004

Hi all--

Once again I have a cat that needs a home, a beautiful little tortoiseshell
girl (about 7 mos. old) with a wonderful personality. She was living in
what appears to be a colony behind Whitridge Street but apparently decided
that she should live with me. I of course can't keep her.

She's been spayed, tested, and vaccinated. She is hard to resist, with her
beautiful thick orange-flecked coat, gold "mask" around one eye, and little
orange toes. She has lots of personality and should be a very playful
companion once she is fully recovered from her surgery. She is very sweet
and loving to humans and does not appear to mind other cats, but we don't
know about dogs. Given that she has been living outside, she may well be
afraid of them. She should be kept indoors so she won't wander.

Please help me find her a forever home--needed soon, as her foster mother
can't keep her because her resident cat doesn't like having a furry
roommate.

Many thanks.

Emily
410-366-4094 (h)