[Chat] Garden Day at the VLP

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Wed Jul 14 12:45:07 EDT 2004

This is from Megan at the VLP...

=================
Sarah Andrew Wilson
flutist, artist representative
www.phloot.com
h 410.243.6475
c 703.244.6732

-----Original Message-----
From: Megan Kashdin [mailto:megan at villagelearningplace.org]
Sent: None
To: sarah at phloot.com
Subject: Garden Day at the VLP

Hello,

This month's garden day will be this Saturday, July 17th, from 9 to 11
am.  Since the last week in June, students have been caring for the
children's garden along the south border of the VLP.  Thanks to their
weeding, watering, planting, and thinning this section looks wonderful
and has lots of healthy vegetables.   This Saturday we'll focus on the
rest of the garden to try to keep up with the students in Dirt Diggers.

If you are unable to attend this Saturday but are interested in doing
some gardening during the week, please let me know.  We're always
looking for more help.

Also, as always, please let me know if you want more information about
Garden Days or the VLP Garden.

Thanks,

Megan Kashdin
Volunteer Coordinator