[Chat] 209?

Andre Barnett barnettandre at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 09:29:07 EDT 2004

Thanks for the heads-up!  I looked forward to my re-education, and promise
that this time I'll stay awake in klass!

Andre

ps - Arjay, old man, it's 2004.

On Jul 27, 2004, at 9:01 AM, John Spurrier wrote:
 	 	I have noticed the number 209 displayed vertically on several metal
utility poles (the kind that are used to support traffic lights) in
different parts of town. The stick on letters are about 8" tall. Does anyone
know the significance of the number 209? At first I though maybe it was a
gang tag done in a less hieroglyphic manner. Then I thought maybe 209 is the
number of a union local. Has anyone noticed these digits?

They represent the Government Re-Education unit number the community will be
assigned to when the UN forces headed by HW Bush roll through Baltimore
enforcing the new world order  in 2005.

Its no secret. I read it on the intuhnet. The Mayans predicted it. And the
CVCBD supports it.

um yeah.

/dale