[Chat] Crystal is leaving us!

jdy jberlin at bcpl.net
Wed Jun 9 23:59:07 EDT 2004

i'm guessing that environmental health nursing may deal with certain
deseases where there is relationship with the environment. many respiratory
problems are pollution related. in the summer when there is a code alert
warning people with resp problems to stay indoors.
allergies
certain cancers from work conditions and pollution,again.` there was ____
mile island. can't remember the first part of the name.

judy