[Chat] General Contractor in Baltimore City

echalmers at mindspring.com echalmers at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 10 13:29:14 EDT 2004

Crystal--

I'm sorry you're leaving, but you certainly have good reasons for doing so. What will you do about your work, or will you take some time off?

I'll ask the contractor who worked on my house what is schedule is--he is I think finishing up a job in DC right now and may be available in the near future. I'll let you know, or you can have your neighbors call me. The work he did for me is really excellent, and your neighbors could come and look at it if they wanted. It's just a matter of whether Paul can finish up this contract--which involves, of all things, building office furniture for Colin Powell . . .

Congratulations on your wedding!

Emily