[Chat] Fahrenheit 9-11

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 18:10:11 EDT 2004

I have 4 extra free tickets to the Charles Theater
that expire on Saturday. Conveniently, Fahrenheit 9/11
opens Friday. I don't know if they will accept the
free tickets on an opening weekend, but if they do,
the first 4 people that meet Justin & I for the 7 pm
showing can get in for free. Please let me know by
private e-mail so that we don't clutter everyone's
mailbox.

Thanks!

Crystal

P.S. MoveOn.org is having house parties about the
movie Monday evening.

OPENING FRIDAY JUNE 25
FAHRENHEIT 9/11

Showtimes: Daily 11:00, 12:30, 1:30, 4:00, 5:00, 7:00,
8:00, 9:30, 10:30. (Tickets are on sale now at the
Charles box office daily 2PM-9:30PM)

2004 USA Dir. Michael Moore. Michael Moore, George W.
Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Dick Cheney.
110m.

''Fahrenheit 911'' is Michael Moore's reflections on
the current state of America, including the powerful
role oil and greed may have played after the 9-11
attacks. In this provocative exposé, Moore will tell
the one story no one has dared to tell as he reveals
the events that led the US into that apocalyptic
September 11th moment and why the country is now at
war. Winner of the Palme d'Or at the Cannes Film
Festival.