[Chat] FWD: Please make a contribution to John Kerry (text only)

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 11:27:49 EDT 2004

This is a message sent on behalf of Crystal Heshmat
from the John Kerry Online Volunteer Center.

Just a few dollars can make the difference on Election
Day. Since March hundreds of grassroots contributions
from John Kerry supporters like you and me matched
every $2000 check George Bush's fundraisers brought
in. This is the only reason John Kerry has been able
to counter George Bush's negative and misleading
attacks.

Every contribution large or small helps. John Kerry's
campaign will only win if the same people who will
support him on Election Day can provide the grassroots
contributions which have fueled his campaign so far.

Crystal's personal message to you:
Wednesday is a critical day for reporting
contributions prior to the convention. So, make a
contribution now to have the greatest impact on
building momentum for November! You can donate through
the highlighted link below or this one,
http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/member/147804, which is
my own home page for Kerry. When the system updates,
it'll show that I've contributed $1,000 already by
credit card. Don't worry if you can't be that
generous. Every single dollar helps. During the Bake
Sale for Democracy $1 cookies and $2 brownies added up
to more than $500. Thank you!!!

Please join me and make a secure contribution
http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/redirs/contrib/go/?sc=Email&ref=wXd0yu-Z1gud737806

This email is being sent on behalf of an individual
user of the JohnKerry.com system. John Kerry for
President, Inc. is not responsible for the content of
this invitation. We take your privacy seriously and
will not share your email address.