[Chat] wheelchair--MCIL may need

Patsy Davis Kreins landscapesalive at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 13:27:48 EDT 2004

Brad Schlegel forwarded me the information about someone who has a
wheelchair to give away--Baltimore's independent living center, Making
Choices for Independent Living (MCIL), would be interested.  I volunteer
there--we help people with disabilities live independently on their own, as
in not in nursing homes.  Call Frank Pinter, the director although really
you can speak with any staff member: 410-444-1400.

Patsy
landscapesalive at hotmail.com
aftn. 410-444-1400

Dear Everyone: As usual---Please don't put my e-address on any "cc" or "copy
to" lines of your mailing lists.  When you want to forward something to me
with a group put my e-address on the other line, "bc" ("blind copy").  I
will get  the info but no one else will see my address.  Thanks very much.