[Chat] What Can We Do About the Crisis in Public Education?

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 17:26:11 EST 2004

Got the following snippet from the Welstone Action! Network. Does anybody have a copy that I could borrow? I've overspent my book budget already ...

What Can We Do About the Crisis in Public Education?

There is a powerful new book out called Letters to the Next President: What We Can Do About the Real Crisis in Public Education .  It is a collection of short pieces by more than three dozen contributors and is designed to be an organizing tool for people who want to take action on education issues this year.  A piece by Paul Wellstone is included as the epilogue to the book.  Visit www.wellstone.org for more information.