[Chat] Crime prevention flier

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Mon Mar 15 11:20:12 EST 2004

Lawn equipment?!  Does that include the scissors that I use to cut the
2x2 plot of grass I have?  :-)

But seriously, this is a good reminder to check your outdoor lighting.
Turning your porch light on at night can help keep the burglars away.
Our end of the 3000 block of Guilford tends to be well lit with porch
lights, but there are sections of our and other blocks that are dark.
Be neighborly:  turn on your lights!

Cheers,
Sarah

Sarah Andrew Wilson