[Chat] new photo center in Towson

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Sat Mar 27 16:23:31 EST 2004

It looks like the former PhotoWorks LLC in Hampden
has a successor in Towson.  Check out

http://www.TheFinePrintLLC.com .

If you ask me, the name sounds like it should belong
to a law firm rather than a photography store.

--Emil

----- Forwarded message from Erik Anderson <erik at thefineprintllc.com> -----

Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:34:20 -0500
From: Erik Anderson <erik at thefineprintllc.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Photo Center in Towson

Greetings, from The Fine Print, Baltimore's new Photography Resource
Center, located at 7 west Allegheny Ave.  We have classes, darkrooms for
rent, Digital workstations and large format printing.  For more
information, please call 410.847.9774 or use info at thefineprintllc.com

Jonathan Philipson
Erik Anderson
Joseph Hyde

If you do not want to receive our mailings, please reply to this message
with "remove" as the subject of your message.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Emil Volcheck
volcheck at acm.org