[Chat] ...Church Bells...

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Mon Mar 29 20:45:22 EST 2004

Judy,

I heard the wonderful Church Bells several evenings ago, ...and actually got
in the car and drove up there to hear them better!  They were doing "Change
Ringing" that particular evening and I have never heard them do that before,
...it was absolutely beautiful!  Are they real Bells in that tower or do they
play a recording?  "Change Ringing" is very complicated and demanding  to
perform, ...I suspect a recording!  Beautiful regardless!

For sure there are always some who dislike anything!  How many complaints have
you heard?, ...is it perhaps one person complaining over, and over, and...?

BEWARE! - Don't stand too close to them when they are complaining about "The
Bells" in a lightening storm!

Arjay
_____

<Chat at charlesvillage.info> =====
>spring time is nice. however i have heard many complaints about the church
bells. they ring every 15min during the day. personally it doesn't bother me
but if i lived next door to the church it may be a different story.
>judr

yesterday and for the first time in months I was able to hear church bells
ringing. How I missed them!  Add daffodils to the mix, and you've got a great
season in CV.