[Chat] ...Church Bells...

jdy jberlin at bcpl.net
Tue Mar 30 00:51:15 EST 2004

my girlfriend stays with me every mond and wed. she sts the bells wake her
up at 6am. that is when they start. would  u  also be willing to wake at 6am
every weekend to go and hear the bells? people who live on the 600 block e
31st st have complained. yes i like the bells but i don't live next to the
church.
jdy