[Chat] [Discussion] re vigil

Wilson portlight at compuserve.com
Thu Mar 18 11:39:12 EST 2004

Dear deBorah:

Thanks so much for having this vigil.  Our adopted "neice" and her husband
were on their way to work in Madrid and they usually take the train.
However, they were a little late that morning and just missed
the train that was bombed.  We almost lost Paula and Juan because of that
incident, but were lucky.
We understand that one fifth of the nation's population got out and mourned
the disaster in Madrid and marched for peace throughout the city.

They visited us last summer and taught some of our neighbors flamenco
dancing during a big party that we threw for them.  Thanks for having this
event.

Christian