[Chat] Missing my sweet Olive-cat

francisl francisl at bcpl.net
Fri May 21 09:31:49 EDT 2004

Hi, everyone,

I live in the 3100 block of Abell; I'm moving in 2 weeks (to Mt Vernon, to be
closer to work---SORRY to leave the neighborhood for now!). My beloved Tabby
cat seems to have bolted. She is an indoor cat, but she sometimes would join
us on the back porch, and it appears she may have been out there last night
without our knowing about it. She actually tends to wait for us if that
happens, but perhaps with the chaos of the impending move, she's done
somethign different this time...I'm very sad!! At any rate, here are her
features:

Black stripes and silver/brown fur otherwise. Big green eyes, kind of a
rounded shape. Not very large. She tends to be kind of shy. Very very sweet.
She has no collar (I tried it and she wouldn't tolerate it; she really has
shown no interest in running away before). Try the name "Olive" on her, and if
it works, please give me a call at 410-528-4272 (daytime--work) or
410-235-6965 (home).

If she doesn't show up this evening, I'll hang up some signs.

Thank you! Although I am a "lurker," I have very much appreciated the
discussions on this list.

Linda