[Chat] Re: [Discussion] the day after tomorrow

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Fri May 28 14:50:53 EDT 2004

I'm seeing it at the Bengies Drive-in on Saturday night.  Consider the
Bengies as another alternative.  See 4 movies for the price of one ($8) on
Saturday.  I and some fellow Reservists are also presenting the colors
before the movies start and one of our members is singing the National
Anthem.  You can also bring your own food for a $7 fee.

Please do not reply to this email. To be REMOVED, please follow the
instructions at the bottom of this email!

Dear GREAT Patrons of the Bengies Drive-In Theatre,

It IS that wonderful weekend! Our Annual Memorial Day Weekend, Dusk to Dawn
Motion Picture Movie Marathon. Movies from the last light of the Day to the
first light of the new day in the Drive-In Tradition. SATURDAY & SUNDAY! We
are offering a TriPPPle feature on Friday!

On Saturday night, members of the Maryland National Guard and Reserves will
treat us to grand opening of the show with a brief Honor Guard Ceremony, and
the National Anthem sung by Member Sally, to start the night off right.

*** PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY *** Lines are forming on Eastern Blvd., it is
recommended that you arrive early to insure you are in by show start!

Our MAIN FEATURE is the new, WIDE SCREEN ACTION ADVENTURE, with Special
Effects that are ENORMOUS, it's "THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW" PG13.

We will Start the Show PROMPTLY at Sunset (8:45PM), with The Star Spangled
Banner, our opening sequence and a Warner Brothers Classic Cartoon. First up
is the Olson Twins in "NEW YORK MINUTE" PG. Intermission brings fun stuff
and another Classic Cartoon, before "THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW" PG13. The
Second Intermission will bring The THREE STOOGES In: "Goofs in Saddles" (NR)
and then into Jamie Fox, who is "BREAKIN' ALL THE RULES" PG13. The show
continues Saturday and Sunday, ALL NIGHT LONG, with 2 more Stooges,
Cartoons, and Adam Sandler in "5O FIRST DATES" PG13. 3 of the 4 Features are
in WIDE SCREEN, blasting EDGE TO EDGE on the BIGGEST Movie Theatre Screen on
the entire east coast. ! ! !

The CLOSER it gets to sunset, the L-O-N-G-E-R the line will Become! ARRIVE
EARLY!!!

Note: Admission Price moves up by $1.00 This weekend. Children Under 11 & in
Cars are STILL Free!

As always, visit: http://www.bengies.com OR
http://www.giantoutdoorscreen.com OR http://www.allamericandrivein.com OR
http://www.driveinnights.com for feature synopsis and more. Just click on
the BENGIES banner below:

----

Bengies Drive-In Theatre

3417 Eastern Blvd. Baltimore, MD 21220 Since 1956
Feature & Show Time Information: *NEW* 410 391-1956 OR the Good 'ol
Original: 410 687-5627
Box Office OPENS THIS Fri, Sat, and SUN At 7PM.
The Show CURRENTLY Starts all 3 Nights At Sunset, Now Occurring At 8:45PM

----

The show starts all 3 operating nights promptly at dusk, now occurring at
8:45PM with the Twilight Opening,

Friday May 28
"NEW YORK MINUTE" PG at 8:45PM
"THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW" ( W I D E S C R E E N ) PG13 at 10:15PM
3 Stooges In: "GOOFS IN SADDLES" NR at 12:45AM **
"BREAKIN' ALL THE RULES" ( W I D E S C R E E N ) PG13 at 1AM
**Remember, if you come at or after 12:30PM, but before the box office
closes at 1AM, you can get the reduced TOTAL admission of $4 per person of
all ages. NO ONE is admitted after the box office is closed.

Saturday & Sunday, May 29 & 30
"NEW YORK MINUTE" PG at 8:45PM
"THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW" ( W I D E S C R E E N ) PG13 at 10:15PM
3 Stooges In: "GOOFS IN SADDLES" NR at 12:45AM **
"BREAKIN' ALL THE RULES" ( W I D E S C R E E N ) PG13 at 1AM
3 Stooges In: "Oily To Bed..." NR
3 Stooges In: "A Ducking They Did Go" NR
"50 FIRST DATES" ( W I D E S C R E E N ) PG13
**Remember, if you come at or after 12:30PM, but before the box office
closes at 1AM, you can get the reduced TOTAL admission of $4 per person of
all ages. NO ONE is admitted after the box office is closed.

Sincerely,

W. Brad Schlegel
1552 Oakridge Road
Baltimore, MD 21218-2228