[Chat] the day after tomorrow

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 11:09:11 EDT 2004

Hi,

Come see the new Hollywood blockbuster "The Day After
Tomorrow" with me over Memorial Day weekend and help
bring national attention to the real dangers of global
warming.

I just signed up to help with MoveOn's "The Day After
Tomorrow" campaign.

Sign up to join me Saturday at the AMC Towson Commons
Theater:

  http://action.moveon.org/dayafter/

Nearly 20 million Americans are expected to see this
movie, with as many as 7 or 8 million over Memorial
Day weekend alone. Because the movie capitalizes on
our real-life concerns over climate change, audiences
are likely to walk out of the theater asking
themselves: "Could it really happen?"

We'll be right there to answer that question with
flyers that explain, in everyday language, what causes
global warming, how Bush's environmental policies
could lead us into a real-life climate crisis, and
what we can do together to meet this challenge.

We can't afford to wait until the day after tomorrow
to address the climate crisis. I hope you'll sign up
to join me.

  http://action.moveon.org/dayafter/

P.S. You can see the movie trailer at:

http://www.thedayaftertomorrow.com/