[Chat] roofer

Didon Pachner pachner at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 14 11:17:08 EST 2004

Emil,

I just contacted a bunch of roofers about replacing a gutter on my house.
The only one
that actually showed up and gave me a reasonable estimate was:

Liberty Roofing
410 837 8877

I went through the old archives and they have a reputation of consistently
doing good
work.  It will take them about a month to get here but I can wait.

Everyone else I called either didn't show up, was out of business, or gave
me a ridiculous
quote.

Didon