[Chat] Signs for ARC Remodeling and Wire Master LLC

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Tue Nov 16 07:50:10 EST 2004

Folks,

Here is the latest on my efforts to rid the City of illegal signs.  Mr.
Thompson has been very helpful in providing information on what the city is
doing in this regard.  Note that he prefers we NOT remove signs ourselves,
but use the 311 system.  Most are too high to be removed anyway.

I also sent him a message regarding the sandwich signs.  BTW, doesn't the
CVCBD use a sandwich sign in front of their office?  Is this allowed under
law or not?

Sincerely,

W. Brad Schlegel
1552 Oakridge Road