[Chat] ...Sign Ordinances??...

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Tue Nov 16 09:20:36 EST 2004

Hey Brad,

Where can I find the actual sign ordinances?  I would like to be aware of any
and all legal control mechanisms in this regard.  I would like to be
completely aware of where CVCA and CV stands on this legally.  Strictly "by
the book".  Sounds like you have already been there and done that.  Could you
point me the right direction?

Regards, Arjay

Charles Village Chat List <Chat at charlesvillage.info> =====