[Chat] Anderson Honda

Christine Gray Langwidge at erols.com
Tue Nov 16 18:19:44 EST 2004

Greg, I've been taking my '98 used Accord to Anderson for four years.  I
think the place is expensive, but I have no complaints with the service.

Frankly, I really like Anderson and have thought of buying my next Honda
from Anderson because it's local and because of the people.

I forget the manager's name, but he sits in a glassed in office and would
want to hear your complaints.

Christine