[Chat] Anderson Honda

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Tue Nov 16 22:56:25 EST 2004

Anderson Honda has decent ratings on the cartalk.com website.

I stopped going to them after they did a bad oil change.
After a routine oil change, I noticed that oil was leaking.
We went to Brentwood, our usual mechanics, and they found
that Anderson forgot to put either silicone sealant or a
gasket in place.  Brentwood had to do it over.  Anderson
refunded the charge when we complained.  I decided that
if they can't do an oil change right, how could I trust
them with more important repairs.  (This was for our 1988
Honda Civic, so you'd think they would know the car.)

Emil Volcheck
volcheck at acm.org
http://acm.org/~volcheck