[Chat] If you are on the town Friday, Oct. 22

Moscatt at aol.com Moscatt at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 01:02:18 EDT 2004

If you are on the town tomorrow night, Friday, that is,  Oct 22, why not drop
by School 33 Art Center, at 1427  Light Street, (past the Inner Harbor and
past the Cross Street Market)  for a wine and dine reception for the artists
taking part in the Open Studio Tour.

And on this Saturday and Sunday, October 23rd and 24th you  will see the
usual miraculous transformation of my studio from work  mode to party mode.  Open
Studio starts Saturday at 12 noon at which  time I may still be tweaking the
studio time honored rat's nests for any  aesthetic rationalizations I can
find.  As usual we will have a  food spread mostly gotten from Trinacria - hope
you  like ricotta and green olives. Wine and beer will make it  all okay.  Bring
instruments, there are acoustic possibilities in my studio  as well as a few
other studios in the building.

Sunday will be a little different since I have scheduled a model session
where participants in the Weekend Figure Group will be working from Mia playing
the guitar.  That will run from 10:30 to 3:30.  Open Studio starts at  12 noon
so those coming on Sunday will be able to hear some classical guitar  music
(and music practice) as well as see some artists working.  I'll be  working too
but will make sure my hosting duties are carried out.  Maps of  the various
studios open in the area will be available.  The station north  area has a lot
of studios.

My studio is located at 1601 N. Guilford, with the entrance at 302  East
Federal Street.  Take N. Calvert from downtown, go one block  past Mt. Royal Ave.
and hang a right at Federal street.  Go one block and  park.  You'll see round
red signs with 33 on them signifying School 33 open  studio sites.

See you Friday, and/or Saturday, and/or Sunday or and not.

Paul