[Chat] Volunteers needed for Ladder 49 -- see it free & help the Balt City Fire Foundation!

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 17:15:32 EDT 2004

Posted by Crystal on behalf of The Baltimore City Fire
Foundation.

From: "Rachel Indek" <rachel at martinlauer.com>
Subject: Volunteers needed for special screening of
Ladder 49
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:06:07 -0400

Hello all!

To celebrate the opening of new film Ladder 49, the
film's stars:
Joaquin Phoenix, John Travolta, Jacinda Barrett and
Director Jay Russell are joining Mayor O'Malley and
Fire Chief Goodwin for a reception and special
screening of the film to benefit the Fire Foundation
on Monday, September 27, 2004 at the historic Senator
Theater in Baltimore.   This exciting, star-filled
evening is going to be a lot of fun and might be a
once-in-a lifetime opportunity!  Enclosed are some
additional details about the fire foundation and the
event.  If you are interested in purchasing tickets,
rather than volunteering, let me know and I can
email you the information.

At the reception and screening we will need volunteers
to check people in at the entrance, guide party-goers
to their seats in the theater and other assorted
duties. Volunteers will be asked to work a ''shift"
and then be invited to enjoy the food and beverages at
the reception (or vice versa depending upon the
schedule).  All volunteers will receive a
special commemorative Under  Armour t-shirt, a
commemorative staff credential and Under Armour
lanyard.  Since seating is limited that evening, we
will be holding a special screening of the film for
invited guests and volunteers the following day at the
Charles Theater. (details forthcoming)

If you are interested in volunteering, please send me
your contact info and time of arrival ASAP.  If you
know of someone else who might want to volunteer-
please forward this email to them and have them
contact me directly with their contact info (name,
address, phone, email, time they can work.  We need
the early shift of volunteers to be there no later
than 4:30 and the later shift no later than 6 pm on
the day of the event.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not
hesitate to contact me.  Thanks and I hope to hear
from you soon!
Rachel
___________________________________
Rachel L. Indek
Martin-Lauer Associates
1010 Hull St. Suite 202
Baltimore, MD 21230
410.547.8884
mobile/pager 443.857.0479
fax 410.547.1790
rachel at martinlauer.com

Special screening of Touchstone Pictures and Beacon
Pictures' LADDER 49 to benefit The Baltimore City Fire
Foundation

Monday, September 27, 2004
Senator Theatre
5904 York Road
Baltimore, Maryland
6:00 PM Pre-Screening Reception at Belvedere Square
8:00 PM Movie screening

Tickets $200

Volunteers $free$