[Chat] Gary and Lisa

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Mon Sep 27 00:51:26 EDT 2004

Kathleen and I stopped by 3000 Guilford to meet the new owners,
Gary and Lisa.  We brought them a recycling calendar and some other
literature for newcomers that we picked up at the Abell Street Fair
this afternoon.

Gary and Lisa moved to Charles Village from Fells Point, when they
found that they were outgrowing their house.  They both come from
large families, they said, and they have four kids.  We met one of
their younger ones, Christopher, a very cute little boy.

They love Baltimore and City Life and expect to be living here for a
while.  Gary works in the construction industry and has plans to do a
lot of improvements to the house.  Lisa is a counselor and specializes
in treating drug addicts.

You should definitely try to meet them to welcome them to the
neighborhood.  You could mistake Gary for James Earl Jones.  He's got
a great voice and is quite jovial.

Emil Volcheck
volcheck at acm.org
http://acm.org/~volcheck