[Chat] Re:moving day, Gren Whitman

Moscatt at aol.com Moscatt at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 21:29:23 EST 2005

The five foot wooden Egret or Heron from the 3133  Guilford Ave. back yard
has landed on the eastern Shore around Rock Hall.   I miss it already.   Good
luck to you both, Gren and  Janice.   Institutions have short memories but our
memory as residents  of Charles Village goes back some 38 years.  In spite of
the ebb and  flow of AIA and other community organizations,  Gren's
contributions have  been great, always very pro-active for the city -living  residents
especially in quality -of-life issues.  We can thank  him as a strong
neighborhood leader for a lot of things that made our  community better over the years.
 If we all had a General Store and a  pot-belly stove to gather around, he
would be our elder  statesman.

Tune in to our squabbles once in a while, Dr.  Dogbone.

Carlene and Paul