[Chat] Free Air Conditioner!!

Didon Pachner pachner at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 3 12:43:08 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Does anyone want a free Friedrich window air conditioner that can cool an entire house?  I received this air conditioner as a hand-me-down and have been using it for couple of years.  It was new in 1989 and is very large - just barely fits in one of my front windows.  It takes a weird outlet - either a 220 or 230.  I've decided to get a smaller, newer unit that doesn't take up my entire window.

If you want to check it out, it is sitting on my front porch - 3005 Guilford Ave.  It is made up of 3 parts:

    - a cooling unit
    - a sleeve that the cooling unit fits into
    - a control panel

Didon