[Chat] raised panel interior shutters?

John Spurrier jfspur at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:23:43 EDT 2005

Bob,

I would suggest trying Walbrook Lumber on W. North Ave near Coppin State
College. They have
rosette, flooring, wooden shutters (exterior) and may possibly sell interior
shutters. I have heard other Charles Village residents referred to them as
pocket shutters. By the way, can I add your email address to my newsletter?
Twice a month I send out information about recent real estate sales,
community announcements, contractor information and offer links to a lot of
information
about dealing with household issues.

John

John Spurrier