[Chat] raised panel interior shutters?

Robert Watters rewatters at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 13:01:32 EDT 2005

I noticed in the picture that the guesthouse has raised wood panel interior shutters.  My wife and I were thinking of having some made for our house.  Has anyone ventured down this path?

As for my previous note about digging out our basement...  We decided to purchase some equipment that could work in the space without going after the cement slab.  We spent more on the equipment, but I'm sure that digging out the basement would have been quite a headache/project.  We may revisit the issue down the line if we ever run out of living space.

Thanks again for all of the tips!
-Bob

Message: 3