[Chat] OHE meeting

OldHouseHistory at aol.com OldHouseHistory at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 12:25:35 EDT 2005

Hello!

Just wanted to follow the urban trend, and not hold an Old House Enthusiast
meeting in August...its just too hot to talk shop lately!

Rest assured, we will return in September.  Anyone care to host?

P.S.  Greg and I just had a faux copper ceiling installed in our front  room,
filmed for an HGTV show coined "I Want That" that will air this  fall.  It's
a great product, and at $4 a square foot, half the cost of  real copper...it
comes in many different finishes, and you can't tell its not  real copper even
up close...its plastic.

Producers from HGTV often ask me if I know others willing to install
something like this in their homes for filming purposes, so if anyone is,  send along
your email and I'll create a list to forward  inquires.  Filming took about
two and a half days total (over a  week period), including installation and
extra host wraps, etc.   It's  a great way to promote Charles Village and
Baltimore!

If you want a picture, I'll be glad to send one along.

Paul K.  Williams
Kelsey & Associates, Inc.
Preserving Architectural  History
2629 Guilford Avenue