[Chat] OHE meeting

crg langwidge at erols.com
Thu Aug 4 14:33:27 EDT 2005

Paul, I would love a picture!!

Christine Gray

  _____

From: Chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info
[mailto:Chat-bounces at charlesvillage.info] On Behalf Of
OldHouseHistory at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 12:26 PM
To: Chat at charlesvillage.info; Discussion at charlesvillage.info
Subject: [Chat] OHE meeting

Hello!

Just wanted to follow the urban trend, and not hold an Old House Enthusiast
meeting in August...its just too hot to talk shop lately!

Rest assured, we will return in September.  Anyone care to host?

P.S.  Greg and I just had a faux copper ceiling installed in our front room,
filmed for an HGTV show coined "I Want That" that will air this fall.  It's
a great product, and at $4 a square foot, half the cost of real copper...it
comes in many different finishes, and you can't tell its not real copper
even up close...its plastic.

Producers from HGTV often ask me if I know others willing to install
something like this in their homes for filming purposes, so if anyone is,
send along your email and I'll create a list to forward inquires.  Filming
took about two and a half days total (over a week period), including
installation and extra host wraps, etc.   It's a great way to promote
Charles Village and Baltimore!

If you want a picture, I'll be glad to send one along.

Paul K. Williams
Kelsey & Associates, Inc.
Preserving Architectural History
2629 Guilford Avenue