[Chat] Power to the People

OldHouseHistory at aol.com OldHouseHistory at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 17:05:53 EDT 2005

Or, in this case, no power to the people.

For the second time in a week, our power went off last night.  I know  it was
a large area, and it was off for awhile, from about 9:30 until 2:30  am.  It
went off a second time about 3:30 am, until about 5 am.

Last week, it was off in the middle of the week for about 4 hours on one of
the hottest days.

I understand the power going off in this extreme heat, but I thought our  new
substation (and scheduled power outage a few months ago) was supposed  to
prevent this?

Paul

Paul K.  Williams
Kelsey & Associates, Inc.