[Chat] donating items

Robert Watters rewatters at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 19:00:30 EDT 2005

Hi All,

My wife and I are about to take on a renovation project and wanted to clear our place out by donating some items.  Specifically, we have a nice full sized mattress as well as a bunch of nice, ornate cast iron radiators.  I was thinking along the lines of Purple Heart for the mattress and Second Chance for the radiators, hoping that both organizations would be able to come over to pick these items up.  Does this sound about right?

Thanks!
-Bob

http://mail.yahoo.com