[Chat] Faux Copper Ceilings

OldHouseHistory at aol.com OldHouseHistory at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 18:24:32 EDT 2005

Old House Enthusiasts:

I've created a group list to forward any HGTV show requests looking for
houses or products to feature, and I'll gladly welcome anyone else to the list
that is interested. They are always looking for new places and  people.  It
might vary from products you can try out and not keep (say, a  $3,000 wurlitzer
for CD's), or ones you can (like our new faux copper  ceiling).  Either way, its
good PR for Charles Village and Baltimore  on a national scale.

So, in lieu of an August OHE meeting, you can sit back and catch our  faux
copper ceiling episode on HGTV's "I Want That!" show next Wednesday,  August 24
at 8:30 pm. The show will be aired again Sunday, August 28 at 8:30 pm  ET and
PT. Don't be fooled by Hollywood; Greg and I only 'acted' the part  of
installing the ceiling, while reps from the manufacturer actually did  the work over
two days...They also shot various product how-to's and host wraps  in our CV
house the following week.

(Since airtimes can occasionally change, you can visit their website
_http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hiwt_ (http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hiwt)   for
most up to date information and a full schedule).

Paul K.  Williams
Kelsey & Associates, Inc
2629 Guilford Avenue
Baltimore,  MD 21218