[Chat] Vigils in support of Cindy Meehan this Wednesday evening

Emily Chalmers echalmers at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 16 08:29:32 EDT 2005

This Wednesday people around the country (under the aegis of MoveOn) will be hosting vigils in support of Cindy Meehan, who is still camped out by Bush's ranch in Texas. There are a number of vigils around the city, at least one hosted by the parents of a young solider who died in Iraq.

You can find the vigils by checking the following website:

http://political.moveon.org/event/events/index.html?action_id=24&id=5892-4272003-9ei72eIHVFdCE25lJRELkA&t=3

We can hold our leaders accountable.

Emily