[Chat] Fw: [AIA Members] Barclay School playground improvements - Round 2

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Wed Dec 7 11:40:18 EST 2005

 We will be holding 2 more public meetings to review and discuss proposed
improvements to the Barclay School playground. The first is a meeting of our
steering committee, the second is a community-wide meeting.

PLEASE NOTE: In order to meet an accelerated construction schedule (slated
to begin summer '06), we hope to have an approved plan by Dec 31st. This
means: we need your input now! If you want to have a voice in this process,
please plan to attend one of these meetings:

Steering Committee Meeting (public welcome):
WHEN: Wed. Dec 7th, 4:00PM
WHERE: Barclay School (corner Barclay and 29th Streets), main office

Community Meeting:
WHEN: Mon. Dec. 12th, 7:00PM
WHERE: Barclay Rec Center (adjacent to school building), multi-purpose room

Please contact me with any questions: 410-366-3883 or burkpaul at hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Paul Burk