[Chat] Fw: [AIA Members] Barclay Community Meeting #2

Brad Schlegel william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Wed Dec 7 11:39:11 EST 2005

 We will be holding a second community meeting to review & discuss the
proposed Barclay School playground improvements.

PLEASE NOTE: To meet an accelerated construction schedule (slated to begin
Summer '06), we hope to have an approved plan by Dec 31st. This means - we
need your input now! If you wish to have a voice in this process, please
plan to attend this meeting.

WHEN: Mon. Dec 12, 7:00PM
WHERE: Barclay Rec Center (300 E. 29th St), Multi-Purpose Rm

For more information, please contact me at 410-366-3883 or
burkpaul at hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Paul Burk