[Chat] They stole our wreath!

Kathleen Wilsbach kwilsbach at speakeasy.net
Wed Dec 7 23:04:18 EST 2005

At 10:30 AM -0500 12/7/05, Baneone at aol.com wrote:
>Sorry Kathleen, I hang my best wreath out during the day {a red boa}
>and before I go to sleep or it gets to late, I hang out a plastic
>one that I keep by my front door. Its kinda a hassle but I hate
>someone stealing what I make and buy. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. deBorah
>p.s. the young lady down the street had two packages stolen from her
>porch while at home in afternoon before the mailman got off the
>street.

Yes, my wreath was also stolen during the day but I was at work.
My first reaction was to call the police and report it for the
reason that Linda mentions, but the police
gave me such a hassle and attitude back in May when I reported
the theft of my hose reel out of my backyard that I am hesitating.

-Kathleen