[Chat] They stole our wreath!

Linda Forlifer LEF at press.jhu.edu
Wed Dec 7 10:51:06 EST 2005

Please encourage everyone who experiences a theft to make a report to
the police and, if it's of mail (a federal crime), to the post office.
We receive services only if these are documented.

Linda

>>> Baneone at aol.com 12/7/2005 10:30:40 AM >>>
Sorry Kathleen, I hang my best wreath out during the day {a red boa}
and
before I go to sleep or it gets to late, I hang out a plastic one that
I keep by
my front door. Its kinda a hassle but I hate someone stealing what I
make and
buy. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. deBorah
p.s. the young lady down the street had two packages stolen from her
porch
while at home in afternoon before the mailman got off the street.